P.E.C. understands that for many students the quality and type of accommodation is just as important as the choice of course. Years of experience have enabled us to put together different categories of accommodation to suit many preferences and budgets.
We are happy to arrange your accommodation in Prague, Brno, and Liberec.
1. In Prague you can choose from the best options: students’ campus ‘’Apartmant Student “, hotel ‘’Fortuna City,’’ or individual accommodation.
- Hotel "Fortuna City" , comfortable three-star hotel, is located in Prague 10 - Strašnice with excellent access to the school historic center of Prague. Hotel offers comfortable rooms which are equipped with a bathroom with shower, satellite television and telephone. They provide kitchen - common for the floor, kettles, irons, wi-fi access, fridge, bed sheets change every week. There is also the option of renting a single room.
2. In Brno you can choose from three proposed options: Ministry of Defense’s student hall of residence, Hall of residence ZKL or individual accommodation.
- Ministry of Defense’s student hall of residence offers accommodation in twin-bedded or three-bedded rooms. They provide standard equipment – bathroom, fridge, electric kettle, tables, wardrobes, beds, internet, kitchen - common for the floor and bed sheets change every week.
- Hall of residence ZKL offers accommodation in single or twin-bedded rooms. They provide above standard equipment – bathroom, fridge, electric kettle, tables, wardrobes, beds, internet, kitchen in the room and bed sheets change every week.
3. And, fortunately, in Liberec there is an opportunity to live at a new university housing estate - The Harcov halls.
- The area comprises six blocks - labelled A-F, a canteen, conference facilities, sports centers, three student clubs and other amenities. It was renovated in 2009 for the FIS Nordic World Ski Championships 2009. The Harcov halls secured the first position in the Student's Residences of the Year Competition in 2011. They offer two-rooms accomodations (twin-bedded each room) with kitchen, bathroom, fridge, electric kettle, tables, wardrobes, beds, internet in every accomodation.
All our accommodation is local – normally no more than 40 minutes away on foot or by public transport, and often far less.