The main facts about P.E.C.
- Three of our own branches in the biggest Czech cities: Prague, Brno, Liberec
- Leader in Czech language teaching methodology
- The official status of school in the register of the Ministry of Education Youth And Sports of the Czech Republic
- We hire the best teachers for you from more than one thousand candidates for those positions
- We run 4 student campuses
- We cooperate with more than 10 of the most famous Czech universities and colleges
- Many years of experience with foreign students
- A unique support program for students and alumni
Prague Education Center (P.E.C.) is a well-known and leading language school inthe Czech Republic that provides Czech language courses and comprehensive training for those who want to become students of the best Universities in the Czech Republic. Our school is a dynamically developing education institution with a wide experience in enrollee preparation.
Our administrative staff takes great care in choosing accommodation options that suit the students‘ lifestyle, budget, and needs.
The school's main building is located in the very heart of Prague in the Vinohrady district, within 6 minutes walking distance from the National Museum, making the location amazingly convenient for students. P.E.C. also has branch offices in two Czech cities – Brno and Liberec.
Throughout our years of educational experience, P.E.C. has graduated more than 3,000 students, who have had success in their preparation course and enrolled in Czech Universities.
P.E.C. in numbers
- The average capacity of academic program: starting from 1072 academic hours
- The annual number of students: about 500 people in 2014/2015yy
- The number of public Universities which students are being prepared to pass entrance exams to: 26
- Experience in academic teaching programs for foreign enrollees: 10 years
- The average number of participants taking part in summer school programs and vacation programs: 250 people
- The number of summer school programs and courses: 6
- Experience with summer school programs and vacation programs: 10 years